Instructions to Renew Service on Wireless Trigger Prepaid Number
- Call AT&T Prepaid: 1-800-901-9878
- Enter Wireless Trigger prepaid phone number
- Select “Balance & Payments”
- Select “Make a Payment”
- Your passcode/PIN is the last four digits of Wireless Trigger’s phone number
- Make your selected payment amount ($10/30 days of service, $25/90 days of service, $100/one year of service).
- AT&T also give the option to setup AutoPay where they will automatically make the same payment at the time of the numbers expiration.
Instructions to Get a New Prepaid Number and SIM Card (when you WT number has been expired for >60 days)
- Get IMEI number off of control board in Wireless Trigger
- Go to AT&T retail store and tell them you need to get a new Prepaid number for a device that takes the Standard SIM card (largest of their three)
- Tell them you have the device’s IMEI number
- You want the $0.25/min plan (voice and text only)
- Load $25 for 90 days service or $100 for a year of service
For assistance with the Snyper Hunting app setup and use, go the the following link to watch Snyper's instructional video:
TERMS OF SERVICE: All electronic components are warrantied for 1 year from date of purchase. All camera products have a warranty through camera manufacture. No refunds.